Post-Arrival: Off-campus Accommodation Registration

The international students who live off campus should go to the local police station together with landlord to make accommodation registration within 24 hours after moving in (or moving into a new place), and get Registration Form of Temporary Residence. When extending or changing the visa/residence permit, or re-entering China, the accommodation registration needs to be renewed in the local police station every time.



© 2014 All Copyrights Reserved
International Students Office, Tsinghua University Beijing 100084, P.R.China