Pre-Arrival: Physical Examination

If you are holding X2 visa, physical examination is not necessary.

If you are holding X1 visa and need to apply for a Residence Permit after admission registration, you have to take a physical examination. For physical examination, you can choose one of the following two options:

1. Before you come to China, take the Foreigner Physical Examination Form which is sent out by ISO together with the Admission Notice, to a hospital or clinic. Ask the doctor to make the physical examination and fill up the form, sign and stamp on it. Bring the original copy of this form (including the original blood test report) to China, and verify it at the Beijing International Travel Healthcare Center (Haidian Branch) to get a verification report. If your report is not qualified, you have to re-examine the failed items there.

2. After you come to China, take the physical examination at the Beijing International Travel Health Care Center (Haidian Branch), and get the examination report three days later.

Beijing International Travel Health Care Center (Haidian Branch)
Address: No.10 Dezheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing (You may take taxi, or take Subway Line 13 to Xierqi Station and then transfer to Bus Line 333)
Tel: +86-10-82403675
Fax: +86-10-58648744
Office Hours: 8:30-11:00 (Monday - Friday, public holidays excluded)


© 2014 All Copyrights Reserved
International Students Office, Tsinghua University Beijing 100084, P.R.China