Visa Types

According to the related regulations, international students coming to study in China should apply for an X1 visa (for a study period of more than 180 days), or an X2 visa (for a study period of less than 180 days). Without the correct student visa, students will not be able to register at the university.

International scholars visiting or working in China must possess a regular passport along with either a Chinese F Visa (for short-term visitors only), or a Z Visa (for long-term employees).