Visa procedures

When an international student needs to apply for a visa or residence permit, he/she should first obtain the approval from the International Students & Scholars Center and then submit their application to the visa agency (Room 100, International Students & Scholars Center, Zijing Building 22). The application will then be sent to and approved by the Entry-exit Administration of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau. The student may choose the commission-based visa agency service voluntarily at his/her own expense.