Workshop for International Students April 23,2019

What kinds of double degree or minor degree programs can I apply?

What are the requirements for Tsinghua exchange programs?

Can an international student apply for exchange programs?

SADA (Student Academic and Development Association) would like to invite all international students to join us “Introduction of Double Degrees,Minor Degrees and Exchange Programs” and learn about related policies and resources.

Language:It will be delivered in Chinese.

Time:1:30pm-2:30pm, April 24 (Wednesday)

Venue:Mingli Building 316