Graduation, Completion of Study and Departure

Upon graduation or completion of course study, the international students should go through the clearance procedures. Degree students should complete the clearance procedures at the school or department. Visiting/Exchange students should apply for academic transcripts at the Visiting/Exchange Students Program Office one month prior to their leaving the university. Chinese language students may collect their certificates and transcripts at ICLCC.